What we do:
Ezdatamunch helps companies drive their business by providing insight and access into critical data, KPIs, and metrics with a user-friendly and cost-effective enterprise dashboard applications on a Pay per Use model. We at EzDataMunch thought of a simple answer to all your reporting and analysis needs:
- You need a business user driven analysis tool, cheap, easy to use and easy to implement
- You need a pre-defined templates or reporting dashboards to plug in your data
- Aha!, the most important aspect, plug in any data from any source – Excel, text, CSV, XML, web data, website data, Facebook, Twitter and so on.
What we created:
- User friendly, self servicing, visually intuitive enterprise dashboard applications that provide an alternative to complex and expensive business intelligence software.
- Insightful analysis and access into critical data, KPIs, and metrics with minimum efforts with its pre-packaged application model.
- Lowest cost of implementing your business intelligence strategy across the enterprise – With its low cost subscription and no nonsense model.
“To enable every business manager to take better decisions with his / her knowledge about the business and insightful data analysis provided by EzDataMunch Playbooks / Apps for all available data within or outside the organization, with or without the help of IT resources.
–anywhere, anytime and on any device.”
EzDataMunch is a cloud platform of Apps / Playbooks / BI Dashboards for business managers to analyze data quickly and comprehensively across the organization at zero development cost.
-Use a Playbook from the store, load your data, configure your KPIs and start your Data Munching!
We are one of the fastest growing companies in business intelligence space in North America and have already earned accolades from our customers to be the disruptive BI company to watch for in the highly competitive business intelligence space!
EzDataMunch BI Apps are currently used by customers in the following industries:
A global customer base of organizations ranging from large, Fortune 500 companies to small and medium-sized businesses who rely on our business intelligence applications to make quicker, well-informed business decisions.