Automated T&E Expense Audit and Compliance Review Using Data Analytics
Are you spending a lot on manual effort to dig through expense reports? Are you auditing only a sample of the transactions that increases risk due to the un-reviewed activity? Are you overwhelmed to make sense from the ever increasing T&E data? Have you been able to tell the right story from this data by using analytics efficiently? Businesses that embrace analytics experience T&E savings of more than 30 % thus leading to better transparency of claims and reimbursement. Join us on Wednesday, March 23rd at 11:00 am EST for “Automated T&E Expense Audit and Compliance Review by Using Data Analytics” where Milan Desai, head technology at EzDataMunch will cover the following critical points:
- Claims for items used for personal reasons (gas, groceries, hotels).
- Claims for travel and entertainment that never materialized (canceled airline tickets, seminars, conferences, conventions, tuition, professional dues).
- Claims for items that were never purchased (office supplies, gifts for clients).
- Policy violations on Air travel, car rental, car / cab services, hotel stay and others.
- Collusion among employees who both bill separately for travel or mileage when they travel together.
- Falsified or manipulated receipts.
- Claims for meals or entertainment in excess of allowed per diem.
- Additional tips, tolls, or parking in amounts greater than what was already claimed.
- Flights in first class when more modest means were available.
- Inflated mileage totals on personal car usage.
Check out this 3 minute video to get insight of T&E Audit and Compliance review.