738 total views, 3 views today
In the digital world, digital marketing campaigns generate a lot of data, whether coming from internal or external environments in the business. This data becomes complex and does not make sense when it is not handled properly.
This data is a requirement for measuring ROI and campaign effectiveness but is not as simple as we think it is difficult to measure manually. Using various tools to track program performance and activity levels is not valuable to a marketer. They are investing on various tools if they don’t yield actionable intelligence, that becomes wasted money.
Marketing spending on data analytics is expected to grow from 4.6 to 22 percent of the total marketing budget by 2020, but currently, less than one-third use data at their disposal to make their strategic decisions. Below we will discuss how to measure campaign performance analysis how to utilize marketing campaign effectively.
What is Campaign Performance Analysis dashboard?
The Campaign Analysis Dashboard gives you a complete overview of company campaign activity and performance for all campaigns performed by a company that is grouped by attributes such as type, product, or region.
The Campaign Dashboard uses metrics such as inbound and outbound activities and response rates, allowing you to easily make comparisons between campaigns’ performance.
Benefits of using Campaign performance dashboard
The Campaign Performance Dashboard gives you all the valuable information related to the campaign you have done. You can even see active campaign performance compared to the previous two weeks. The filter option is used to change the campaign’s date range.
- Campaign time frame: The dashboard contains the campaign that was active during the time frame you specified. All metrics included in the dashboard will not be the same as the time frame. This will change depends on campaign activities. This dashboard provides you with a quick summary of your performance by selecting filter date wise.
- Track Campaign Response: Using a campaign dashboard you can easily record and maintain campaign response. It provides you with complete information about the campaign you are doing which helps in creating the campaign again for the interested audience. Maintaining a record of the response rate of the campaign helps to re-track the audience for the proposal for a new product launch in the future.
- Audience from campaign: Analysis of campaign dashboard marketers can easily know the impact of a display campaign. Marketers can monitor performance and identify areas where more focus is needed. This dashboard also performs an action to get to know the audience generated by the campaign (for example, a contact who clicks through the email they send).
- Campaign performance level: The metrics in this dashboard are calculated at the campaign level for all campaign assets (email, forms, landing pages, and so on).
Campaign Dashboard Factor for Success
- The campaign dashboard includes all the activities during the given time period. The visualization and report are not limited for the same time frame they also get reflected in real-time. For example, suppose you want to see the campaign activity for the last 3 months. If the contact opened a campaign email by yesterday then the dashboard includes the last 3 months’ details and also includes the contact which was opened by yesterday.
- Campaign links can be targeted and activities can be tracked after running a campaign. The dashboard provides a quick summary of the campaign on a single click and can generate leads even more quickly.
- The dashboard metrics are used to calculate (forms, emails, pages, webinars, internal pages, etc.) for all campaigns performed.
- In this dashboard the response message can be counted towards the metrics. Suppose that if a contact clicks on an email and a forward link, the recipient’s clickthrough will be counted towards the clickthrough metrics in this dashboard.
Charts on the Campaign Dashboard
Period Wise Status Analysis
This chart shows period-wise status analysis activity such as (sent, clicked, opened, unlicensed) mail for the campaign within the specified selection date range. You can use this chart to determine the percentage sent, opened your campaign mail.
Mails per day
The above chart shows the average mails sent, clicked, opened and unsubscribe per day. This helps to track the status of the campaign easily. The colour title on the top of chart indicated the individual representation in the graph.
Category wise Reminder Status Analysis
The reminder status analysis chart allows you to set reminder category wise. Here you can set reminder of mails sent, reminder open, reminder clicked. This helps you see your campaign status at a glance. Here you can see the records of category wise opened status analysis, category wise click status analysis, category wise unsubscribed status analysis. You can adjust the frame according to your view on the dashboard.
Category wise Status Comparison
Status Comparison chart are use to compare the status between two attributes such as in above graph (Sent Vs Opened, Opened Vs Clicked, Opened Vs Unsubscribed).
Good reports and dashboards are designed to provide you with all the data that you needed to make a decision and take action. In the above article, we have discussed the benefits and why we need to use the campaign performance dashboard. In today’s business environment competition is increasing rapidly so the dependency of data analytics also increasing which allows you to extract the real-time value from your data that is created or stored.
If you like to create more valuable reports and dashboard for your business, the you can start your lifetime free trial today!
Client Partner | EzDataMunch
Prashant is working as a Client Partner at EzDataMunch – as a liaison between clients and management for business executions, Understanding client needs and identify new business opportunities, Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers as needed, Develop customized programs to meet client needs and close business, Provide client consultations about company products or services, Develop business proposals and make product presentations for clients, Build positive and productive relationships with clients, Understanding market trends for BI product.