1 total views, 1 views today
City, Utility & Department
Track departmental performance and maintain proper tax inflow with our business intelligence dashboards for public sector.
- Our public sector BI solutions consists of a comprehensive set of dashboards that covers all the critical metrics. These metrics are divided into three main categories that are city, utility and department. There is a main dashboard for each of these categories that give detailed and real-time information about the health, investment and progress in these areas.
- These dashboards gives an overview of all the critical metrics required by government officials to take important decisions. Metrics such as revenue, expenditure and revenue trends can be viewed.
- Current years revenue and expenditure can be compared with previous years to track and monitor changes over time and increase or decrease on both the fronts. It can be further drilled down as per city, utility and department.
- Revenue collected from various sources such as taxes, property, fines and licenses and more can be viewed in details. Similarly, expenditure done on various aspects such as education, healthcare, public safety and recreation and more can be viewed.
P and L Analysis
- Every main category tabs that are city, utility and department comprises all the critical metrics. This public sector BI dashboard is one such example of it. Metrics such as P&L, finance, revenue, expenditure and more can be viewed in details.
- This dashboard gives a drilled down view of P&L analysis for city, utility and department. Decision makers and analyst can compare current years revenue budget with revenue achieved. Current years expenditure budget with expenses done.
- Both current years revenue and expenditure can be compared with previous one or as many years to understand the trends and mark outliers to take informed decisions.
- Decision makers have the option to filter the report further as per year, month and day. This is helpful in identifying the elements that have caused anomalies and to improve those elements.
- A drilled down P&L report gives detailed insight into the revenue and expenditure sources and represent variance in budget. Also information regarding surplus and deficit can be viewed.
Revenue and Expenditure
- Revenue and expenditure analysis report that is a part of public sector BI solutions gives complete insight into the revenue and expenditure in all the categories that are city, utility and department. Analyst can sift through main tabs to see different reports for different categories.
- Histogram represents revenue and expenditure for six years at the same time details regarding surplus and deficit can be viewed in details.
- This report can be drilled down further by selecting filters that include year, expense fund category, revenue fund category, revenue description and expenses description.
- Revenue analysis report gives end-to-end details of all the revenue sources. Decision makers can see revenue generated via multiple cities, utilities and departments. Crucial metrics such as revenue vs debits, revenue budget remaining, revenue credits and more can be viewed.