3 total views, 3 views today
Choose the best route and transportation mode, track shipment in real-time and ensure timely delivery of goods.
Delivering goods and services on time is highly crucial for the success of transportation and logistics companies. Timely delivery is critical to maintain its razor thin margins. On the other hand, continuously fluctuating fuel cost impacts the bottom line and jeopardizes operations along with increasing the cost. For every operation, companies have to consider the factors such as fuel cost, labor charges, load, routes, proper network and more. One mistake in undermining the importance of any factor can cause companies to lose customer and money. Real time visibility in to all these aspects can improve the overall performance of the company, reduce cost and improve profitability.
Our transportation analytics dashboard helps companies to better analyze their performance by giving real-time information of all the mission critical metrics. This information can help in mitigating cost per mile, enhance on-time pick up and delivery, improve route planning, appropriate freight payments, and scheduling shipments. All this with just a click.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives detailed insight of all the shipment routes.
- These routes can be drilled down as per selected geography.
- This dashboard represents one of the most important metrics that is miles.
- Information such as actual miles against planned miles can be viewed in details.
- Differences in miles can be viewed in percentage.
- This information help in deducing total transport cost to different locations. And identify outliers to take progressive measures to control cost.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives a drilled down view of actual vs planned miles.
- Here total miles traveled over planned can be seen. Also average variation per shipment can be calculated.
- Managers can shift between tabs such as regional drill, worst lane code, pareto chart and more.
- Histogram shows details of actual miles vs planned miles in terms of percentage and actual numbers.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives a drilled down overview of center details.
- The histogram represents the most important metrics that is total miles planned. Here miles can be seen as per the region and variances such as miles out of route can be measured in percentage.
- Users have the option to shift between tabs that are shipment off route and miles out of route.
- A drilled down meta view gives information such as region, actual vs planned miles, miles off route, total route and more.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives a drilled down view of total shipments.
- The scatter chart represents volume of shipments that has been sent to different locations.
- Managers can see a meta view chart that consists information such as pick up date, service center details, lane code, shipment numbers, total miles and total weight of the shipment.
- This report can be viewed as per year, quarter and month to compare the data with previous equivalent period and track variations.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives a drilled down overview of every single shipment.
- The meta view gives information of metrics such as service centers, lane code, shipment number, planned route, actual route and actual vs planned miles.
- Users have the option to shift between various tabs to get a better view of reports.
- This transportation analytics dashboard represents the most important metrics that is cost analysis.
- The slider bar that is also known as what if analysis can be used to create cost variance across miles and price of fuel.
- This variance help managers to predict future cost, select best option and help in making right budget.
- A detailed meta view of different combinations of what if analysis can be seen to select the right option and put it into action.
Up Coming Webinar
Our Transportation Client’s Experience.
We were looking at analyzing cost of maintenance of our vehicle fleet and cost per mile based on historical data of 20 years. EzDataMunch playbooks made this task simple by integrating their existing knowledge of the domain and our data. We were able to review details at individual VIN level in a matter of days!
VP Vehicle Leasing Operations