Track and maintain vehicle condition, manage workforce, control overheads, identify hidden cost and improve profits.
Transportation and logistics companies need to keep a tight control over their costs in order to thrive in current competitive markets. Having good control over operational costs can significantly improve the bottom line. However this is seldom achieved due to many factors. One such factor is gathering data from disparate systems and converting the information in profitable decision. An intelligent analytics tool can help companies to delve deeper into critical metrics and visualize the data quickly anywhere anytime. The availability of real time data and the capability to act upon this data effectively determines the success and profitability.
Our transportation and logistics analytics solutions help companies to visualize their data in real-time and empower their executives to take informed decisions. This insight can help to transform problems into opportunities by understanding issues, analyze historical data and deduce ways to convert the issues in profit. Management can also identify root causes of any gap in cost and management and take corrective actions.
- This transportation operations dashboard gives details about factors such as vehicle warranty and spend by dealer.
- Histogram consists of information such as warranty code and dollar value of every code. And total count of warranty recall per year, quarter and month.
- Pie chart showcases total spend done by dealer as per every unit. Meta information covers more details about total cost involved in various factors such as oil, labor, spare parts and more.
- Users can filter the report as per the make, model and year of manufacturing of vehicle to get detailed view.
- This transportation analytics dashboard gives a drilled down view of spend per month.
- Users can analyze spend trends per month. This report can help them identify variances and isolate positive and negative factors to work upon.
- Color coded boxes represents spend and claims as per warranty provided for different components.
- This information is critical in analyzing total spend on warranty and to compare it with budget. Also to predict future spend.
- This transportation analytics dashboard helps in diving deeper into spend and claim as per the make of the vehicle.
- Meta information sheet consists spend and claim details defined by make, model, year and total amount.
- Managers can see claims and spend for top 10 vehicles and more. Also number of vehicle per make in inventory.
- This report can be compared by the previous year’s report to track trends and changes that helps in predicting future and make right monetary decisions.
Our Transportation Client’s Experience.
We were looking at analyzing cost of maintenance of our vehicle fleet and cost per mile based on historical data of 20 years. EzDataMunch playbooks made this task simple by integrating their existing knowledge of the domain and our data. We were able to review details at individual VIN level in a matter of days!
VP Vehicle Leasing Operations