Predictive Analysis Made Simple By Using Qlik And R – A User Focused Approach.
Perfect knowledge is very hard to come by and it doesn’t exist for future events. Your data driven apps and knowledge workers can point you in the right direction but there’s always uncertainty. Past results do not always predict future returns, so what to do? This is a highly prevalent problem of predictive analytics.
A more apt title should be “Suggestive Analytics: we suggest moving in this direction but we can’t guarantee positive results.” Predictive analytics is not, nor will it ever be, the only ingredient needed to determine your course of action. It takes good data and good people to move forward.
Need for Predictive Analytics:
- Accurate forecasts of financial and operational results.
- Optimized business operations to make sales faster, pricing more flexible and processes more efficient.
- Identification of risk factors like customer churn, fraud, and defaulting.
- The ability to predict new opportunities for upsell, cross-sell and whole new products.
- The ability to engage intelligently based on smarter segments, and personalized interactions.
Let us see how we at EzDataMunch provide you a User Focused solution to achieve this. Join us on our webinar for “Predictive Analysis made simple using Qlik and R – A User Focused Approach” to learn more about how to do predictive analysis using self-service visualization tools without having the skills of a Data Scientist!
EzDataMunch is a leader in User Focused Business Intelligence Solutions and has recently been recognized as Top 100 most Promising Big Data BI solutions company in 2016 by CIOReview.
Schedule: Thursdays April 13, 20 and 27 11:00 am EST