Tableau vs. Qlikview.
Date: Wed, Apr 26, 2017 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM IST
- Easy to learn for basic usage. No coding required to create simple dashboards.
- Provides a personal edition free – so you don’t need to buy one to learn or in case you are a small Organization
- Relatively lower cost compared to Tableau
- QlikView’s association based filtering is very intuitive to use and something you get used to very quickly
- Very efficient data storage (QVD formats) and capability to perform datawarehousing with in the tool.
- No coding required at all. The entire interface is drag and drop
- Can create Geo-spatial dashboards with a lot of ease. If you provide name of city and country – it will pick up latitude and longitude itself.
- Integration with R – Tableau can connect with R easily and you can run your models and monitoring from Tableau directly
- More connectors e.g. Google Analytics
Join us for this webinar and learn how you can start leveraging with this Tools.