Automated T&E Expense Audit and Compliance Review Using Data Analytics.
Milan Desai, Head of Technology at EzDataMunch covered following critical points.
- Claims for items used for personal reasons (gas, groceries, hotels).
- Claims for travel and entertainment that never materialized (cancelled airlines tickets, seminars, conferences, conventions, tuitions, professional dues).
- Claims for items that were never purchased (office supplies, gifts for clients)
- Policy violations on air travel, car rental, car / cab services, hotel stays and others.
- Collusion among employees who both bill separately for travel or milage when they travel together.
- Falsified or manipulated receipts.
- Claims for meals or entertainment in excess of allowed per diem.
Get FREE trial of our T&E analytics dashboard to see the real story behind your data and save cost.