Track campaign effectiveness, monitor live campaigns, evaluate marketing team contribution and returns, define better marketing campaigns and improve ROI on every penny spent.
Online reputation has become the number one factor in consumer buying decision. This scenario has created a need for consolidated view of review sites, news sites, social media forums and more. The idea here is to plan, create, test, execute and track personalized digital communications. Get a clear insight into the various marketing mix, time spent on various marketing campaigns and to measure ROI.
Mobile & Tablet Campaigns
Mobile devices are at the forefront of all the marketing activities and it will keep on growing in the time to come. Thus devising right marketing campaigns for mobile devices is more critical for generating profit, to stay upbeat with the competition, to be in front of customers, engage them in conversation by providing right information at the right time and in real time.
With EzDataMunch’s Mobile analytics dashboards users can:
- Measure click through rate from multiple mobile advertising campaigns and revenue generated.
- Check rankings by getting insight into the factors causing adds to rank.
- Target relevant audience based on their interest and demographics.
- Track number of impressions, expenditure and ROI from mobile campaigns.
Search Engine Optimization and paid campaigns have become an integral part of digital marketing strategy. Marketers realize the importance of using right keywords in their messaging that affects ranking and chance of being found by customers on search engines. Besides this, paid campaigns and remarketing campaigns, keep on showing offers to clients continuously on multiple websites ensuring brand recognition, conversion and revenue growth.
Measuring these activities is important to understand the outreach, ratio of goals achieved against goals set, costing of these campaigns and ROI.
EzDataMunch’s marketing analytics dashboards helps users to measure:
- Keyword performance.
- Ranking in the search results against competitors.
- Impressions in search and other display websites.
- Click through rate.
- Increased traffic on website through various sources of engagement.
- Click through rate via video asset engagement and performance.
Social Media Analysis
A research indicates that over 50 percent of customer surveyed worldwide, purchased a product online based on recommendation. 65 percent of consumers visit websites more frequently based on online recommendations. These facts makes it more important to increase digital marketing budget in the coming year and measure the ROI from this investment.
There are many tools that can do different stuff perfectly but very few can comprehensively do all the things. Some tools shows graphical representation of how you are doing against competitors in social space where as other tools measure other aspect of social media engagement. The need here is to have a tool that can extract information from all the social media marketing channels and represent a clear and actionable data.
EzDataMunch social media analysis dashboards help to:
- Understand the volume of traffic coming from multiple sources like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and more.
- Know the performance of existing keywords used and integrate more relevant keywords in messaging.
- View data in “month to date” format where campaigns productivity can be compared by previous month productivity and calculate ROI.
- See location wise engagement and creating more customized ads as per location.
Online Reputation Management
Review sentiment. Customers have become highly active online in sharing their experiences. These reviews are great indicators of marketing efforts and a great way to communicate directly with the customers. Reviews can be negative or positive. Positive reviews can be appreciated and negative reviews needs to be handled carefully. These reviews are also a part of the spectrum that defines digital marketing strategies and goals.
With EzDataMunch’s sentiment analysis dashboard users can:
- See the number of negative and positive reviews.
- Understand how negative reviews were dealt with previously and ascertain the best approach based on historic data.
We live in the world of customization where every industry is offering services or solutions that are customized as per the client’s preference. It is imperative to provide customized services as customers no longer shy away from demanding more intimate and personalized experience. Big data and other data sources have caused a deluge of information at marketer’s disposal. Challenge is the segmentation of data and extract the right information regarding customer behavior, preferences and creating offers and packages accordingly. Thus the need of creating customized brochures and templates as per various customer segments is indispensable. On the other hand, measuring the success of these digital assets is critical in determining customer engagement and profitability.
Our digital marketing analysis dashboard helps you to:
- Analyze brochures and template’s effectiveness.
- Analyze marketing staff effectiveness in terms of understanding specific client’s need or behaviors and transform these needs into lucrative messaging.
- Analyze campaign success or failure and reasons for the same.
- Measure email marketing success rate.
Companies are in the midst of high online competition where the competitors are leveraging the option of channel marketing partners. These channel marketing partners are helpful in spreading the right word to the customer at the right time. This leads to brand recognition, visibility, enhanced customer experience and revenue generation. These channels needs to be updated real time with latest offers and packages to measure the ROI derived from these channels to make appropriate digital marketing decision and investments.
With EzDataMunch’s channel marketing analysis dashboard, marketers can:
- See multiple channel performance at same time and decide which channel is the best to invest further.
- Evaluate channel partners based on price variance and performance capability.
- Calculate the revenue generated by channel partners and measure growth year over year or month on month.
Up Coming Webinar
Marketing ROI Webinar Video