Reduce kitchen to table time, control labor and food cost and improve profits.
Kitchen to Customer Analysis
Time taken to fulfil an order is a major factor contributing to customer satisfaction and profit optimization. Besides, this information is imperative to calculate the time required and time taken to prepare a dish. To keep all the necessary ingredients and food items ready at chefs disposal in advance. By getting insight into these crucial KPI’s, restaurants can plan their purchase in advance, understand staff training needs, enhance customer experience and increase profit.
With EzDataMunch Kitchen to customer table analysis restaurants can:
- See the time taken for items prepared and served.
- Compare actual time taken with threshold time as per location and time of the day.
- Calculate total ticket count and average time per customer.
Restaurant Food Cost Analysis
Maintain revenue margins by understanding daily food rate trends and decide the optimal pricing on the menu for food and beverage items. This is measured by adding up food purchase for the week and measuring them against food sales. This metric is important to control food stock and avoid wastage of perishable goods.
With EzDataMunch’s food cost dashboard users can:
- Review in depth item cost per location.
- Measure the food variance cost as per time of the day.
- Accurately forecast food item requirements and avoid wastage.
- Discern the quantity of every single ingredients added up to prepare one dish, check usage and theft protection.
Restaurant Performance Metrics
Decision makers at corporate level and district level face immense challenge in order to get real-time actionable data. This data is related to daily sales, employees’ salary, food cost and shortage. The information derived helps to discern daily, weekly and monthly performance. Compare profits with input cost to check growth rate, understand operational trends and forecast operational requirements.
With EzDataMunch restaurant analytics dashboard, decision makers can:
- See net sales on daily basis and compare it to net sales from last month, quarter and year to track increase or decrease in sales and to isolate and work on factors driving these changes.
- Compare goals achieved against goals set.
- Measure food cost quota met against quota set.
- Understand required strength of staff against existing strength throughout locations.
- Calculate overtime hours and amount to be compensated for the same.
- Calculate undersupply or oversupply of food consumed to prepare an item.
Restaurant Labor Cost Analysis
Restaurant industry thrives hard to achieve a balance between demand and labor supply during high business days and low business days, however the balance is seldom achieved because of inaccuracy in the data punched in and maintained and fraudulent data. Labor must be scheduled to maximize sales opportunities and cut during slower trends.
EzDataMunch’s HR cost analysis dashboard gives insight in:
- Hourly labor.
- labor schedules.
- Shift planning.
- Rate per hour.
- Required head-count against existing head-count and shortfall or over employment if any.
- Labor payments, dues and overtime settlement.
Our Hospitality Client’s Experience.
We were looking for a smarter financial analysis solution. We provided few data samples and within 6 days we could see a very exhaustive dashboard with our KPIs well laid down using EzDataMunch Finance Dashboard Playbook for hotel chains.